
This comes as a strange, most unusual thing for me and so hard to understand If I were looking at me from anyone else’s eyes but yeah it still happens and may be forever will happen to me. I am talking about knowing or feeling everything even though you are not in front me. It is strange coz it tells me all the time and never ever went wrong for me to know if you are not ok. Out of sudden, I started feeling very uneasy and was trying to reach you coz I knew you were not ok. My heart was telling me that you are not ok and I wanted to make sure you are safe.
And here I am, knowing the fact that it was again right that you were sick and I could feel it. I don’t know why it keep happening to me and probably if I were a better person, there could have been nothing more perfect than having you in my life forever but well I can live with this fact forever that no matter how I am, I will always love you till the end of this life and probably even after that.
I want you to get well soon and cherish the beauty of this life with no more trouble, if still my wishes can be heard I would like to take all the pain of your life and live with it and it will be a treasure that even though your pains, at least I am going to live all my life with anything belonging to you.