Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How it feels to be on the flip side ...


Just came back from a long tiring journey. It started from New York to Newark to charlotte toChicago to finally back in home again...oh my god I so much missed it. I love you my room although ur number is 13 but I still love you coz I am fulfilling the idea of having at least one bad soul in every thing start with 13, thanks for that I am chosen to honor this room with my soul:).

Anyways besides these entire suppositious things, am back in town only to go out in cpl of days. I figured out that am being lucky and unlucky at the same time in my life and this is pretty natural for everyone else but I guess am a spoiled person to just not ready to accept and deal with it. Suddenly I find myself in same way when I was a kid. If I liked something, loved something, I just wanted to have it and then eventually dealt with it consoling myself that I am not a grown up so the day I will grow up I will find and have it again. Well that was just being a kid or was it being more mature then I am right now?

These days, everything seems to long for having a piece of me except the one who I always want to die for. Out of sudden, everyone find me cute and stable and charmer when I am going through the worst part only coz my happiness is so far away living her life and not wanting me to be part of her. Why in love it happens that people don’t want you when they really want you to be there. I spent one of the very stable composed life till I fallen in love and you know what, I guess I was being unlucky living in all these years with composed painless life. How much I find myself miserable, this strange feeling called love you my princess till death, just come and humble me with the spiritual feeling everyone wants to die for. I am thankful that I am having it everyday even finding myself at the flip side. Sometime it is so strange to know someone even while realizing the fact that you might not have even known her at all. I am happy even for this second that I have you somewhere, thinking good or bad but more importantly thinking about me.

Life is short so abbreviation is a necessary evil. I am lost and inspite of having thousands of good things around, I am dying to have that hand just for one second before I close my eyes…wait a second..I am not talking about closing it forever..just for this very night you knowJ. I don’t like to die and I will not. It just that I hate to live without you anymore!!

I wish when you will ever get a chance to read it, you will have something munching and gaining weight!! I don’t want you to just eat junk. I hate it and you do it anyways!! I guess I love stopping you from everything even while knowing that you will do it for sure. Oh my love, I guess at least for just one moment I could have held your hand and would have lived my life with that spark and reached to the height where ppl cant even think about going to. I just need that spark and I know only you could give me. Without you I am just a trash but hey you know what I am the luckiest trash in the world waiting to be taken out in your soft hands.

I love you princess!!