Thursday, September 9, 2010

krazy stupid me!!


Not able to stop getting into the memories which were a part of real me back in past. All the time when we were together and time stopped to look at how much love was pouring into, how we used to melt with each other and this feeling is just getting better in me. Extensively intensified!! I just wish that you would not be going through the same feeling its just killing me slowly but surely. I don’t know what to do to divert my mind. Everything just seems to have your impact on me. It suddenly just come from nowhere and pierce right through my heart, taking away my soul to an endless journey, leaving behind stiff, twisted body on floor.

I still see myself standing there and looking at that silhouette who just kept going away from me. I am still standing there my baby and oh my god what a feeling it is that I can literally walk the fire for you. Just for you!! Fuck..I am so much in love with you that I have gone numb. Nothing amazed me anymore, nothing make me feel any pain. It is all with you. I want to live or burn just in your memories. All the love and pain you gave me was precious and I guess it reached to a point where everything was magical. All the moments, the love we had, the time we spent together , the sound of your breath resonates in my ears, your heartbeat pacing with mine and the glow in your skin with my kiss. Your getting awake with bad dreams and me sitting whole night kept watching you sleep peacefully. I guess I lived the best of my life in just watching you sleep. I have been feeling this all along and you won’t believe how much it has changed me in and out.

I won’t complain, I won’t say a single word. I will just smile whenever I get to hear you and I will keep living till it lasts wishing that you be fine wherever you are. May be time runs the race against me but its okay. As long as the last smile I see on your face is coz of me, I will find myself staying inside me peacefully.

No matter where you are, how you going to be, all I know that I am not able to complete the circle of life coz the broken piece which fits it perfectly is you my princess and nothing else can replace it but you!!