I am puzzled. Puzzled coz I am the only person on this earth who was blessed, blessed with such an amazing soul and could feel the spiritual vibes through her. I guess I was so blessed that even the thing called god got jealous and he set it up for me to loose it with agony and pain. This pain which is burning me very deep inside and sometime takes me to the point where I feel like giving up on everything completely. once and for all. It compels me to ask the question as why..why it is so difficult every time when anything has to do with me or my presence. Why could not I live without having such a heavenly presence and now when I realize the fact how much empty I am. I need to write it all down to make myself understand that it is just not about 2 people but it includes all the surroundings which is slowing evolving as a monster trying to eat me inside out but still keep me alive to bear the pain. I ask what is so wrong, is it something as am I being chosen to set forth an example? I was never like this before till I surrendered myself completely in front of you but then why I let loose it right infornt of me. It is still there so close yet so far. Close enough for me to have before I tomorrow’s sunlight but far enough only to wait till next life.
All I can say is that I am waiting for a miracle or havoc!! In either case, I now understood that I don’t have any other option and desire left to walk with hands held down!! Just be my miracle or death..but you be the one!!! Pls!!