Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bubbly sparkly steamy love!!


Wow, so far the best moment I lived in after a long time. Although I must admit you are as silly as you were before but no one is better than my cute silly princess. Lol!! Your smile, your laugh on my stupid talks and your heartbeats are blowing the hell out of me. I mean seriously, If it were in my hand I would have twisted tangled chocked the throat of time and kissed you at that very moment so that it lasts forever. Yeah kind of very wild wild scary way but isn’t it passionate? You know how much I am passionate about you and the steam that shows up even when your voice vibrates through every pour of mine. When your lips leave that electrifying kiss, leaving my whole body shivering and stiffining. you twisting and turing , rolling me around with you...yummy!! Yeah I am in kind of naughty mood right now and just remembered the last time when I heard you. Baby come to me some day…I am longing for you, craving for you:).....

and best, living for you..just for you!!

Sending this in your dream tonight, be ready to rumble!!

Kiss mi amor!!