
There are somethings you can never forget and they keep bouncing back and forth. Sometime you push them or cover them with the fine layers within brain cores but it is unavoidable.
Even today some of the moments flashes back and I find myself standing in front of the beach, looking towards the endless powerful full of water full of experience full of waves ‘ the ocean’. I see these vendors selling their stuffs to people. I see families walking around, children playing on sand and I see myself standing while everything seems moving. I see that even the sun who was laughing at me from the top or probably was there to be with me, finally giving up on me and setting or sinking itself into the sea. My feet are getting tired but my hopes my wishes my trust keep them strong and moving. I see my friend sitting a little far from me, silently looking at the sea. We were not talking but still communicating rather even more.
Time is ticking so are my heart beats. A different excitement a different energy as if I am living in dream. A real dream!! Thousands of cars are passing by and it feels like every person is looking at me and I am looking at them. Trying to find the familiar face, the face I have so longed for. A face which is so real yet feels like a dream. It is like a shadow which goes away if you walk towards it but it come towards you when you walk away from it. So close but still so far. Isn’t it amazing that even the shadow which always stand by us, is something unusual, something very complex.
I start walking and every place gives me a feeling that someone just pass by from here. Someone am chasing all my life and yet so far. I am feeling so light so alleviated. Seems like I have moved into a different energy zone where directions, time, place and people don’t matter anymore. Like a hallucination, like an ecstasy like euphoria I am just floating, flying with my arms stretched bcoz my energy, my source of inspiration and the heart beats pumping in me was coming out from someone else. Aaah It was a painful but beautiful phase I just lived. A Priceless and precious one.
Everything has become so alive today as if it never was over!!! Still feeling to wait for that tap on my shoulder so that I can look back till than a nice fresh breeze from the sea is my companionJ.