Thursday, July 22, 2010

let the moment flow....

every one feels that they are upto something but it is not always that a smiling face does not have a pain behind. I am just one of those unlucky ones who could not get their loved one by my side when I needed them most.


It is just this smiling face who defies all laws and theories. I wish if you could have tried to go deep down and seen the pain I was going through in stead of having stupid thoughts. The pain which was not the emotional one but the real..something bigger and deeper but still I tried to live for just one moment coz I did not want to share what I was going through and you were busy thinking and writing about possible sacrifices. I still smile for you coz how can I leave you when I need you stand by my side but I guess its not worth troubling other ppl's life.Who knows who is letting other person go...slowly..only time will remain to tell the story!!


At least I know that I tried hard before I could fight till last breath!!


Love!!