Thursday, April 2, 2009

Solitude...


Okay, so this actually came as a surprise to me but probably sometimes surprise does work. Currently, pitching down 4 beers and couple of smoke, typing with a bloody finger which I hurt during my wall climbing and seeing my blood all over key board actually gave me an unbelievable feeling. A feeling to be all by myself. This world is in too much trouble to consider my existence and I have probably done too much then I cud, for it.

I am going to put myself in an unknown unseen unreachable solitude. I know it does not really going to make any difference to the world. It is going to be same, full of fun, sadness, joy, new day and new nights.

So bye bye everyone, my cell phone is out of network and my internet is switched off, at least my presence could not make any good to people, hope my absence will make them happy and better….

I promise to re-visit it later and if everything will be working fine, I will sneak out forever unnoticed…

Peace..make it better place for people folks...