Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why people are so fucking retarted sometimes


Why it is so hard to accept the reality. Living dangerously
in the fixed state of mind is not going to help any soon for anyone. I have been seeing these kinds of shits from
all of the people around me. It is sometimes so hard to believe how a well
composed person fucks up his/her life by taking an action which I would rate as
“Retarded”.

.. ..

I am no preacher or a counselor so stop seeking my advices when
you thing that you are a smart ass. Ok, I understand that shit happens sometime
and you can’t control that but for god sake, act sensibly at least sometimes.

.. ..

Having a common sense keeps us away from being termed as Animals.
Get your shits together and don’t fucking “move on” all the times. Step back
and get what you deserve.